Ready-to-use Tailwind CSS blocks.
Ready-to-use Tailwind CSS blocks
Dark Mode Support
How to use this project
This project provides multiple blocks built using [Tailwind
CSS](https://tailwindcss.com/) that you can use in your own projects. This
project is not a dependency that you add to your project, but instead provides
you with HTML that you can easily copy and paste into your own project.
To use the project:
1. Go to the Tailblocks
1. Select a block that you would like to use.
1. Choose a color from the color palette for the block you selected.
1. Select whether you would like to use light or dark mode with the dark/light toggle button.
1. Click the "View Code" button.
1. Copy/paste into your project.
Code copyright 2020 Mert Cukuren. Code released under the MIT license.