View the demo page for examples, API docs, and more.
+ build/ - Simple script that copies and renames files into the /dist folder.
+ cypress/ - Browsers tests.
- Generated distribution files created by microbundle
package and a couple of files copied via build script.
+ examples/ - CSS, JS, and Images for the index.html example page.
+ src/color-thief-node.js - Source for the Node (commonjs) compatible version of the script.
+ src/color-thief.js - Source for the browser (ES6, AMD, Global var) compatible version of the script.
+ src/core.js - Functions shared between the node and browser versions of the script.
+ test/ - Node integration tests. Uses Chai.
+ index.html - Example page.
There are two sets of tests:
To run both the browser and Node tests:
- npm run dev to start local server.
- npm run test
To run just the browser tests with the Cypress UI:
- npm run dev to start local server
- npm run test:browser
To run just the Node tests:
- npm run test:node
- Update cypress/test-pages/index.html as needed or create a new test page if you need new examples.
- Add new tests in cypress/integration/apis_spec.js
Making a new release
- Merge dev into master
- Pull down master
- Update version number in src/color-thief.js and package.json
- Run npm run build
- Commit and push built files back up to master
- Create a new Github release along with tag. Naming convention for both v2.8.1
- npm publish