, which is a whole new lightweight canvas library.
Get Apache ECharts
You may choose one of the following methods:
+ npm install echarts --save
+ Subscribe to the mailing list
to get updated with the project
Build echarts source code:
Execute the instructions in the root directory of the echarts:
- ``` sh
- # Install the dependencies from NPM:
- npm install
- # Rebuild source code immediately in watch mode when changing the source code.
- # It opens the `./test` directory and you may open `-cases.html` to get the list
- # of all test cases.
- # If you wish to create a test case, run `npm run mktest:help` to learn more.
- npm run dev
- # Check correctness of TypeScript code.
- npm run checktype
- # If intending to build and get all types of the "production" files:
- npm run release
Then the "production" files are generated in the dist directory.
If you wish to debug locally or make pull requests, please refer to the contributing
+ ECharts GL
An extension pack of ECharts, which provides 3D plots, globe visualization, and WebGL acceleration.
ECharts is available under the Apache License V2.
Code of Conduct
Deqing Li, Honghui Mei, Yi Shen, Shuang Su, Wenli Zhang, Junting Wang, Ming Zu, Wei Chen.
Visual Informatics, 2018.